Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Landmark status resolved, NYC group moves forward on Islamic center

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Landmark status resolved, NYC group moves forward on Islamic center

    No I didn't mean it like that, I didn't know where to post it really since the last thread on it, so just posted it on there.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    3,146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Landmark status resolved, NYC group moves forward on Islamic center

    I dont have access there and really dont want access. It did get a little out of hand here before here.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •